Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lucky Number 2013



That's right! I said LUCKY number. I know there are many theories and superstitions about how UN-lucky the number "13" is, but for this year, I'm sticking to the positive!

It is only the 2nd day of this year, and already I've seen the pieces coming together for a great year - all evidenced by the incredible love shown by my friends and family here and abroad, the positive words I've received from fans who've heard my music for the first time, the opportunity to work on new projects, and the fact that my love of music has not waned in the least...AND the simple fact that the Mayans were WRONG.

In this year, and every year, you gotta do what you love.You're on the right track when you're doing what you love. When you're doing what you love, all those worries in life that you have fade away and those puzzle pieces of uncertainty fall into place. When you're NOT doing what you love, you fight against yourself, your intuition, and your potential - and you get frustrated that you're not progressing. I mean, it's science. ;)

I'm looking forward to so much this year: more national and international tours in even crazier places as well as  returning to the places I've already been, a wider audience of friends/fans to listen to and pass along my music, bigger shows, putting together the official "NV TEAM", writing many more songs!, releasing my next studio project as well as some other projects I've been working on, strengthening my already established friendships as well as new friendships, and gaining a deeper understanding of the person I am and the person I want to be.

"2013 is our year". It's not my year, and it's not your year. I say this because we can do nothing alone. Every fiber of our being comes from a shared experience. So, we should always remember those around us who lift us up and keep us going. So...What are you looking forward to this year?

Much love and prosperity in LUCKY 2013,
NV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...