Friday, September 13, 2013

Singing For A Good Cause: American Cancer Society Gala


Event Details:
What: The VIP Gala of the American Cancer Society
When: Tuesday, September 17th
Time: 6:30pm

Hey Friends, Fans, and family,
I am so excited to announce that I have been chosen to be the performer for the upcoming VIP Gala for the American Cancer Society taking place this Tuesday, September 17th. This is such an honor because of the great work that they do and because it is another way I can have the opportunity to honor the legacy of both of my grandmothers, who unfortunately passed away due to complications from cancer. I'm looking forward to a great evening. I will be sharing the experience with you on FB, Twitter, and Instagram. You can follow the hashtags #normanvladimir and #nvacsgala to see pics & video from the evening! Click on my social media links below.

Much love,
Norman Vladimir

Commumications links & usernames:
Twitter: @normanvladimir
Instagram: @normanvladimir
Hashtag: #normanvladimir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...